The convenience of using cards to shop online, overseas or at your local shops is what most people do every day.
Tips for protecting your Debit and Credit card
- Always cover your pin when using ATM or Eftpos facilities
- Don't use ATM's which look suspicious or aren't branded by a major banking network or if they look like they have been tampered with
- Don't write down your pin
- Ensure you keep your card in a safe place at all times
Tips for using your cards online
- Use a trusted Internet/ Network connection
- Expect the URL to begin with "https"
- Look out for websites with poor grammar or spelling which can raise suspicion